Saturday 15 October 2011

About Me

Hi my name is Hayley. I am a mum, wife, daughter, sister, friend. I like to laugh with  hubby, watch, dissect and discuss movies, have long lunches at restaurants,  travel overseas, see bands. Living near the beach makes me happy. I love my 3 girls to bits. Having twin baby girls and a 3 year old daughter has been my greatest challenge yet.

When I was 19 I moved to America to go to university. It changed me. I loved it.
The day after I got back I met my husband Raj. We have been together for 11 years. I still cant believe it has been that long. He is truly my best best best friend. He still makes me laugh every single day. We got married on February 26, 2006 and it was beautiful.



In January 2008 I gave up my demanding but fabulous job in an advertising agency and became a mum for the first time to our darling daughter Charli. She is such a girly girl. She loves princesses and sparkles and anything pink. She goes to ballet school and has been planning her ballerina party for the last 11 months. Wow we found it a challenge when she was a baby but now she is almost 4 she is such a good girl and oh so well behaved.



Then in June 2010 we found out we were having TWINS. I cried. Raj stared into space. My mum laughed hysterically. The pregnancy was hard. So hard. I sweated through the hottest summer on record and in March 2011  our new two beautiful girls Sophie & Harper were born full term. Without a single blemish. They were perfect. The midwife at the hospital nicknamed them Scrumptious and Gorgeous... 



Our days can be a struggle at times and we are constantly busy. But we try and do it with a smile and laugh through the tears! 
x Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment